This is a simple to use, free histogram analysis tool. Using Excel or Libre Office (Calc) it is possible to create historgrams in a semi-automated fashion. However, loading large data files (more than 1 milion rows) seems to be relatively slow considering the data analysis is streight forward and not computing intensive.
This tool automatically reads a text file (data presented in rows) of an arbitrary length, performs basic statistical analysis, and draws a histogram automatically selecting optimal number of bins.
Latest version (64 bit only):
- Custom desktop time gadgets similar to Windows Desktop Gadgets
- All gadgets are linked using the same time / location / time zone
- Advanced location selection using DB with 20000 geographical locations
- Highly customisable
- Multiple monitor support
- Fixed bug when re-creating new gadget types
- Fixed issue on windows shutdown
- Added 3 new gadgets, including daylight dial
- Corrected season start of season dial
- Added check for updates
- Bug in custom time zone fixed
Multi-purpose image measurement tool, which allows obtaining data from published graphs accurately.
- Input: Any image format or from clipboard / print screen
- Explore exact coordinates anywhere on the graph
- Marking multiple data points
- Output: Marked data points as CSV file (for Excel)
- Variable zoom